Wednesday, December 20, 2023

avant eye candy - the Lego Composers series

You have surely seen seen these out and about  - the work of Tarik O'Regan + (one assumes) an AI entity.

































































Or even, Legoti









































































There's many more - I haven't included all the non-avant ones. They keep adding a new one every few days, I've already had to update this post five times!

When they do one for Jean-Claude Risset, I'll know it's peaked

Now I'm not sure of the provenance of this one







Nor this one, which might just be the winner 

4 comments:

  1. I hate this sort of twee shit. See also: Ladybird book covers that are illustrated with the sentiment of various post-punk songs, and I suppose bossa nova versions of Velvet Underground tunes. Lydon would've hated this - and so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies for the rant above. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries - Happy this-time-of-year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well these gave me a chuckle

    ReplyDelete

mouth music (vout to lunch)

  Non-vout but a lot of fun: